Monday, May 2, 2011

a period of 4 years called college

Its the end of four long years and time has come to bid adieu to my college.A college i wouldnt say i loved, but one which has inevitably found  its pages in my life's biography. My change from a demure school girl to an independent woman has been influenced by my stay here in hostel, learning to be away from home, forging new friendships, getting inspired by highly talented people, experiencing a whole new range of emotions and meeting people of varied personalities.

Lessons were learnt, exams were written, birthdays were celebrated, guys were ogled at.....we let down our hair at cult fests, laughed our hearts out, gossiped vilely, watched endless movies and grew lazy.....I would sure miss college in my own little ways, especially the carefree life that i could afford .I would miss my friends here, the fun that we had, the secrets we shared, the lives we led. Despite all the reasons that i hated my college for, today I owe it a word of thank you.

A few decades later, these past 4 years may become meaningless, the memories hard to recreate in my mind. But now, today i bid goodbye, with a heavy heart.

1 comment:

  1. this is like the height of emotional stuff i can ever expect from you :)

    ReplyDelete