Monday, March 14, 2011

d blogging experience

After the euphoria, positive feedback, and the advertising(letting close friends know) surrounding the creation of my blog, its time to ponder why i created it in the first place. I write (moderately good) poems, more as a means of expressing my thoughts and innermost feelings. And i write in English because it is one language i know relatively well, compared to my half dangerous knowledge of four other languages.

My friends, sweet as they are, encouraged me to start blogging. But today when i blog, i feel like i have been pushed into a competitive arena, writing just for the sake of creating a new post.Also when i read others' blogs, i end up censuring and evaluating, comparing theirs' with mine. Appreciation is a thought that comes only second to my mind. Like fb, orkut etc there is always this desire and waiting for the addition of a greater number of fans.

All said and done, i hope i stick to writing for the love of it, for the reason that it gives me a joy pure and complete.

1 comment:

  1. rightly put, i have felt this too!! :) u know there is one follower of your blog here.. :)

    ReplyDelete