Friday, March 4, 2011

writing in a slam book

Oh my god,
I can't believe its true.
four long years have flown by,
and time has come to bid adieu.

A time to break old relations,
to leave behind carefree days,
to move on in life,carrying only memeories
which too will soon fade with time.

writing in your slam today,
I'm hunting for words.
I have infinite things to say
and a page just wouldn't suffice.

Times I spent with you
are sweet and close to my heart.
each moment well cherished,
yearning to live through them again.

As time moves on,
you may be busy in life,
having no time for friends,
not even to look back and smile.

At times like those,
or even when you have great friends,
I would want you to be happy,
or at least content and at peace.

I wish you in life,
courage,strength and good health,
a life of love and laughter,
having little regrets and misgivings.

Hoping some day far away,
we bump into each other
exclaiming in confusion and joy,
'haven't we met somewhere?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment